|The Detroit Mid Womens by Keen Utility is a lightweight, yet durable boot that will see you through construction sites, factory work or simple backyard projects. These come with free shipping, free returns, 365-day money back guarantee and an awesome customer support that is available 24/7. Ships only to USA.|
Price: USD 150.00
Keen Utility Detroit Mid Boots in Other Colors
Features Of Keen Utility Detroit Mid Boots
- Zappos.com is proud to offer the Keen Utility Detroit Mid (Black Olive/Madder Brown) – Footwear.
- The Detroit Mid Womens by Keen Utility is a lightweight, yet durable boot that will see you through construction sites, factory work or simple backyard projects.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with light distressing.
- Made on a woman’s last for better comfort and fit.
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day’s work.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- Unique anatomically-correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 5 1/4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D – Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Please note that free shipping is available.