El Naturalista Yggdrasil N096 in Other Colors
Features Of El Naturalista Yggdrasil N096
- Zappos.com is proud to offer the El Naturalista Yggdrasil N096 (Grosella) – Footwear.
- The Iggdrasil was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- The upper is made from Stream Leather tanned with vegetable extracts, ground tree bark and churned for weeks in a special cylinder. It is treated by hand with animal fat, olive and sunflower oil. This naturally protects the shoes from water, dirt and everyday wear.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The exclusive Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- El Naturalista uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the Iggdrasil is reflected with its tree bark design.
- Heel Height: 1 3/4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 3/4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women’s 6-6.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.