Saucony Guide 8 Shoes in Other Colors
Features Of Saucony Guide 8 Shoes
- Zappos.com is proud to offer the Saucony Guide 8 (Vizipink/Citron/Blue) – Footwear.
- Its excellence is famed. Its flawless blend of stability and pillowy cushioning infamous. Let your soles become enveloped by the legend that is the Saucony Guide 8.
- Successor to the Guide 7, SKU# 8234775.
- Built for the mild overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh upper with strategically placed synthetic overlays.
- Dynamic Fit adapts to the foot’s movement throughout the entire stride.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- RUNDRY collar lining wicks moisture to provide a more comfortable, drier feel.
- Molded EVA ComfortLite Sockliner contours to the shape of the foot to better support the arch and reduce peak pressure points in the forefoot.
- HRC+ Strobel Board features an additional 3mm of EVA foam enhanced step-in comfort.
- Full-length PowerGrid centers the foot, absorbs impacting shock, and distributes pressure for an allover smoother, more responsive ride.
- Dual-density SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 26 mm/18 mm
Differential: 8 mm
- IBR (Injection Blown Rubber) outsole compound is strategically placed where cushioning and response are most needed.
- XT-900 carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Outsole flex grooves ensures the foot moves with the runner.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.