Hoka One One Kailua Trail Running Shoes in Other Colors
Features Of Hoka One One Kailua Trail Running Shoes
- Zappos.com is proud to offer the Hoka One One Kailua Trail (Dewberry/Grey/Orchid) – Footwear.
- Train for excellent and steal the win on race day in the Kailua Trail from Hoka One One.
- A neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- Designed for maximum cushioning, energy return, comfort and protection without hindering performance and movement.
- Breathable air mesh upper.
- Flexible TPU overlays provide lightweight, targeted support.
- No-sew construction reduces irritation and the likelihood of blisters.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole for extra underfoot plush.
- Hoka One One midsole foam is 30% softer than in most traditional running shoes and has 2.5 times more volume. This dissipates up to 80% more shock associated with heel striking and allows up to 20 mm of compression in the heel.
- An oversized design helps reduce the rate of pronation and supination by promoting stability upon impact.
- Ultralightweight materials make it 15% lighter than traditional running shoes. This makes running uphill just as enjoyable as running downhill, with less fatigue.
- Rocker midsole geometry and low heel-to-toe differential encourages proper form by allowing for an easier mid-foot strike.
- Midsole Differential: 5 mm.
- High-abrasion sticky rubber outsole delivers reliable traction and durability.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.